QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-6-25 00:24:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
欧冠杯 皇家马德里Vs 多特蒙德
比赛时间:2:45 1/5/2013
亚盘盘口:皇家马德里 -1
翻译全文:

上周最让我感到惊讶的是穆里尼奥的束手无策。上半场幸运地踢平,那时候我多么希望比赛结束的时候皇马能够守住1:1的结果。有点像在德比战中那样,他们不喜欢主动进攻而喜欢等待时机。明天他们别想再去采用这种狡猾的战术,皇马将全力以赴向前行进。正如几天前我所说的,我绝对相信皇马能在次回合比赛中攻入3球,但能否做到力保球门不失?不,我不这么认为。
他们需要派出更具攻击性的首发阵容,迪马利亚和莫德里奇成为首发的可能性较大,更偏向于防守型的赫迪拉很可能坐在替补席。C罗无法参加星期天的训练,不过他已明确表态会在明天出战。

多特蒙德在上周末的比赛派出了预备队作战,在伯纳乌球场上大家很可能看到与首回合相同的11人首发阵容。然而,还有一个较大的伤疑,他们的后卫皮什切克,仍在与伤病做斗争。
预测主队获胜,并且会有多个进球。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
推荐:皇家马德里 -1

原文:

What surprised me the most last week was Mourinho’s lack of ideas. So lucky to draw the match at half time I expected Real to close up shop, trying to preserve the 1-1 result. A bit like they played in the derby happy to sit back waiting for the odd chance. Tomorrow they can forget about any shrewd tactics. It will be full speed ahead for Real. As I said the other day I can see Real scoring three goals in this second leg, but keeping a clean sheet? No, I do not think so.

In a more offensive line up it is quite possible that both Di Maria and L Modric will play from the start with the more defensive oriented Khedira on the bench. C Ronaldo could not take part in the Sunday training, but he has been cleared to play tomorrow.

Borussia used a reserve side at the weekend, but it is quite possible that we will see the same eleven at the Bernabeu Stadium that started in the first leg. One big injury doubt, however, and it is their defender Piszczek, who is struggling with an injury. Home win, I guess and plenty of goals.
1、原文章链接:http://txodds.com/previews/matches/?date=2013-04-30
2、翻译团招工
3、论坛赚贝币
4、兑换人民币
5、翻译团成员
本文首发_博发综合讨论大厅_欧冠杯 5月1日 皇家马德里Vs 多特蒙德 第一博足球翻译推荐: http://www.bc8000.com//thread-22103-1-1.html
  • 收藏
  • 综合指数:0
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
    QQ
    沙发
    发表于 2015-6-25 04:17:04 | 只看该作者