QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-30 21:54:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
欧冠杯 拜仁慕尼黑Vs 巴塞罗那
比赛时间:2:45 24/4/2013
亚盘盘口:拜仁慕尼黑-0.25
翻译全文:

上个赛季的欧冠决赛,当看到强大的拜仁拥有主场优势最后倒在点球大战,我有点震惊。这场对决前,我唯一的疑惑就是拜仁能否摆脱一年前的阴影。在我眼里拜仁的实力要比巴萨略胜一筹,而他们的状态也更好。巴萨在2013年以来并没有特别优秀的地方。他们成功守住在西甲联赛中的巨大优势,而这种优势是在2012年建立起来的。巴萨曾经在一周之内被皇马击败2次。另外不要告诉我巴萨在对巴黎圣日耳曼的四分之一决赛中表现很不错。我觉得巴黎圣日耳曼并没有意识到,面对一支发挥不好的巴萨时他们的机会是多么好啊。梅西自从与巴黎圣日耳曼的次回合下半场替补登场后便没有踢过球,不过明天他将首发。有梅西在对巴萨绝对是很重要的,但我猜想他明天无法达到最佳状态。巴萨的普约尔、马斯切拉诺和阿德里亚诺这些后卫球员全都会缺席这场比赛。谁将会在中后卫的位置上成为皮克的搭档呢?阿比达尔或巴特利。
拜仁这边,有伤在身的克罗斯仍将缺阵,射手曼祖基奇将被禁赛。戈麦斯有望成为首发中锋,皮萨罗也是不错的候选。
巴萨能有什么希望?小败一场,例如1:2。不过我认为拜仁将会在首回合交锋中3:1获胜。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
推荐:拜仁慕尼黑-0.25
原文:

It was a mildly shocking experience last season seeing a superior home side, Bayern, going down to Chelsea in the final after penalties. It is my only slight doubt ahead of this game, the fact that Bayern could not handle the pressure a year ago. Because in my opinion Bayern are stronger than this Barcelona side and they are also in better form. Barcelona have done nothing great in 2013. OK, they have been able to hold on their big lead in La Liga, a lead they established in 2012. Barcelona were found out twice in a week by Real Madrid and do not tell me that they impressed against PSG in the quarter final. I do not think PSG realised what a great chance they had against a below par Barcelona side. Messi? He has not played since the second leg of the PSG encounter, but he will line up tomorrow. It is absolutely crucial for Barcelona to have Messi on the pitch, but I cannot imagine that he will be at his best in this game. C Puyol, Mascherano and Adriano, all defensive players, will be missing for Barca in this game. Who will join Pique in their central defence? Abidal or Bartra.

Bayern are still without the injured T Kroos and now their striker Mandzukic will sit out a suspension. Mario Gomez could start upfront, but Pizarro is also an alternative. What can Barcelona hope for? A slender loss, say 1-2, but I suggest that Bayern will win this first leg 3-1.
1、原文章链接:http://txodds.com/previews/matches/2296991/
2、翻译团招工
3、论坛赚贝币
4、兑换人民币
5、翻译团成员
本文首发_博发综合讨论大厅_欧冠杯 4月24日 拜仁慕尼黑Vs 巴塞罗那 第一博足球翻译推荐: http://www.bc8000.com//thread-20977-1-1.html
  • 收藏
  • 综合指数:0
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
    QQ
    沙发
    发表于 2015-4-30 23:26:44 | 只看该作者